Author Archives: India Property

About India Property

India is one of the highly developing country in all over the world and Real Estate, property is one of the highly being popular day by day. Actually I am too dedicated towards India Property that is why I read and write about Property. To get my Real Estate Articles, log on to this Blogs which contains news about India Property . For more Spectrum Metro Noida follow this blog:- Godrej Palm Retreat | Spectrum Metro Noida | Zada Tower

Godrej Palm Retreat Sector 150 Noida by Godrej Properties


More about Godrej Palm Retreat Godrej Palm Retreat is one of the Residential Project which is launched by Godrej. This project is located at Sector 150 in Noida. If you guys are looking to invest on a place that has … Continue reading

Posted in Godrej Palm Retreat, Godrej Properties, Real Estate | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Zada Tower Business Bay Dubai by Damac Properties


Zada Tower Business Bay is one of the residential developments by Damac Properties. It is offering 1 Bedroom apartments in Dubai, UAE. These sleekly and elegantly designed residential flats in dubai will offer awesome views. All of these Damac Residential … Continue reading

Posted in Damac Properties, Zada Tower | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Godrej Palm Retreat, Noida


Godrej Properties has come up with 2,3 and 4 BHK residential apartments in sector 150, Noida. If we talk about the exact location of this project then it is located on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Godrej Palm Retreat are resort style … Continue reading

Posted in Godrej Palm Retreat, Godrej Properties, Noida Property, Property, Residential Property | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Spectrum Metro High Street Commercial Project Noida


Spectrum Metro High Street Commercial Project – Spectrum Metro is one of the High Street Commercial Project in the prime location of sector 75 Noida. Spectrum Metro is a premium commercial complex comprising of Spectrum Metro Office Space, Spectrum Metro … Continue reading

Posted in Commercial Property, Noida Property, Office Space, Office Space Noida, Property News, Real Estate, Residential Property, Spectrum Metro, Studio Apartments, Studio Apartments Noida | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

WTC CBD Noida about to launch by WTCA


The countries which are benefitted by getting attached with WTC Group now have turned towards Noida, to help and flourish the people residing there. Not only the residents, but the people around the nation are invited to become the part … Continue reading

Posted in WTC CBD, WTCA Group | Leave a comment

Premia Western Star Greater Noida West: A Place of Luxury


Premia Western Star is the newest and most innovative presentation of Premia Group in Noida Extension (Greater Noida West). This project offers 1.5/2/3 BHK apartments and penthouses with world class facilities. 1.5 BHK apartments are being developed on the size … Continue reading

Posted in Premia Group, Premia Western Star | Leave a comment

Ratan Pearls Greater Noida West Offers Dream Home


Have you ever heard about such type of project which is being developed with 15:85 concepts? Ratan Buildtech is bringing such type of project in which 15% of total area will only be covered with construction and remaining 85% area … Continue reading

Posted in Ratan Group, Ratan Pearls | Leave a comment

Gaur City 7th Avenue Noida Real Comfort of Residence


There are many cities in India which are witnessing faster infrastructural development and many realty companies are working over their projects in these cities. Noida Extension is on among these fastest developing cities and this city is also getting huge … Continue reading

Posted in Gaur City 7th Avenue, Gaur Sons India | Leave a comment

Organic Smart City: A Place for your Residential and Professional Activity


Are you the one who is suffering from the noise of city and pollution at the time going to office from home and returning? All those people who face such type of problem are curious to get such type of … Continue reading

Posted in Airwil, Airwil Organic Smart City | Leave a comment

Lotus Greens Tulip Sports City Noida Sector 150


Sports are considered as a religion in our country and there are many people in our country who are searching for such type of project which can keep their sports love alive. Every sport lover is searching for sports city … Continue reading

Posted in Lotus Greens Group, Lotus greens Tulip Sports City | Leave a comment