Ratan Pearls: A Township Embellished With Luxury


Ratan Pearls, one of the most attractive residential projects in Noida Extension, is coming with spectacular facilities and amenities. This project is offering best chance for all those people who are searching for residences on most beautiful location and full of all world class facilities and amenities. Thus 4.26 acre project is giving most beautiful chance to the people to be a part of world class project and also giving a chance to be a happy end user. Ratan Pearls has been designed by world class most reputed designers and they have delivered most beautiful architecture for this project.

Ratan Pearls Noida is offering most attractive residential options to the people and the facilities inside these apartments suit every need of the residents. These residences are available in form of 2 BHK and 3 BHK residential apartments and these apartments are being offered in very affordable price. These apartments have been meticulously planned to be very spacious and to give world class comfort to the people. Total 600 apartments are being offered in this project and al 2 BHK and 3 BHK residential apartments are being offered on the sizes between 1035 sq ft and 18 74 sq ft. these apartments are being developed in 4 different towers and each floor of the tower is having 6 flats. These towers are being developed in a row. The best part about Ratan Pearls Noida Extension is its 15:85 ratio, it means only 15% area of the project will be covered with construction and remaining 85% area will have all natural facilities and greenery. All premises have been facilitated with rain water harvesting facility and other nature saving entities. Each part of the apartments have been decorated with spectacular design and all world class best things have been used in the decoration of the apartments such as kitchen inside the apartments have been facilitated with skid ceramic tiles and world class fittings.

Ratan Pearls Noida is also equipped with world class facilities which will surely make living here a blissful experience. Is has a world class club house in which many facilities have been provided such as playing table, common room, meditation and yoga club. Each need off people has been kept in mind and each facility has been provided. This project has all those modern and spectacular facilities, which modern people demand most because everyone has dream to live a luxuries life and, Ratan Pearls Noida is well suitable project for modern people.

Advertisements

About India Property

India is one of the highly developing country in all over the world and Real Estate, property is one of the highly being popular day by day. Actually I am too dedicated towards India Property that is why I read and write about Property. To get my Real Estate Articles, log on to this Blogs which contains news about India Property . For more SEO Company In India follow this blog:- Powered By India Blog
This entry was posted in Ratan Group, Ratan Pearls. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s